date - All functions for date operations and date functions.
date See all functions related to date operations
The function date() return the following items:
- hour : The number of hours past midnight, in the range 0 to 23.
- min : The number of minutes after the hour, in the range 0 to 59.
- sec : The number of seconds after the minute, in the range 0 to 59.
- usec : The number of microseconds after the second, in the range of 0 to 999999.
- withtz : When non-zero, this is a TIME WITH TIME ZONE. Otherwise, it is a TIME WITHOUT TIME ZONE.
- isdst : A value of 1 indicates daylight savings time. A value of 0 indicates standard time. A value of -1 means unknown or could not determine.
- gmtoff : Offset from UTC in seconds. This value is not always available. It is set to 0 if it cannot be determined.
Written by Pierre Laplante and Caroline Laplante, <firstname.lastname@example.org>
1.0 2014-09-09 21:24:14 email@example.com